Dear Artists and Friends of the Prallsville Mills,
With 2017 unfurling it’s many mysteries and possibilities, we’re busy cooking up plans for our next exhibition at the Prallsville Mills, as well as other inspired happenings for the artists and art lovers of the River Towns.
With art talks, curated shows, and much more on the horizon, we invite our entire community of artist friends to participate in another Mills-style extravaganza. Please meet EZ 2 Steal:
EZ 2 Steal is a small works show…:
- … with 3 three pre-determined dimensions that are….
- … small enough to fit in your pocket – BUT SHOULDN’T because…
- … at these crazy, insane, and thrilling pre-set prices, they are in fact A STEAL….
- … which means that your friends, family, dog-walkers and next-door neighbors can’t afford not to come…
- … and will surely leave with a tiny treasure
- … and in so doing will be directly supporting you as well as the Prallsville Mills, which we aim to make a vital and sustainable art center for years to come.
Want to know more?
Please read on for participation details…
WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2017:
WHERE: Prallsville Mills @ 33 Risler St, Stockton, NJ 08559
1. ALL work must be available for purchase. Artists will receive 75% of sale price. The Mills will retain 25% of the sale price.
2. Artwork must adhere strictly to the outer dimensions listed in the chart below (please be aware that outer dimensions include the width of the frame)
3. Artists must pre-register all work online by March 18. Online registration details will be made available by mid-February
4. When you pre-register, please be prepared to provide all artwork details for anything you are considering providing. This does not commit you to including all that are pre-registered, it just helps us prepare.
5. Artworks may be dropped-off or delivered on Sunday, March 19 and Monday, March 20. Delivery locations and times will be provided at the time of online registration.
6. Participating artists may enter a maximum of 10 works.
7. Artwork must be delivered ready to hang (i.e. paper works must be framed or mounted)
Are you in? We really hope you will join us in making the (first annual!) EZ 2 Steal an amazing success by entering a work of art, or two, or three.
The 2017 EZ 2 Steal Committee
Prallsville Mills Artist Association
Please feel free to email email@example.com to let us know if you’re planning to participate, and with any questions.
The chart below provides a breakdown for EZ 2 Steal’s exact sizes and artist commissions: