Proceeds to benefit the Stockton Borough School
Saturday, March 12 • 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, March 13 • 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All items half-price 9 a.m.-noon • Bag Sale from noon to 1 p.m.
The Stockton PTO is asking for donations of Gently Used Items, such as:
- Clothing: all sizes, coats, shirts, pants, suits, dresses, hats, etc. (No undergarments please!)
- Accessories: belts, pocketbooks, shoes, scarves, hats, ties, etc.
- Books: hardcover, paperbacks, books on cassette or CD. (No textbooks, travel guides, catalogs, encyclopedias, phone books, or magazines, please!)
- Music: compact discs, records, DVDs (No videotapes, please!)
- Electronic items: Playstation/Gameboy/Wii games, small consumer electron-ics (No old televisions or computers, please!)
- Household Items: vases, dishes, knick-knacks, glasses and mugs, kitchen-ware, pictures, frames, tools, rugs, table/chair sets and cabinets / dressers in good condition, etc. (No mattresses or stuffed furniture, please!)
- Linens: sheets, comforters, towels, curtains, tablecloths, etc.
- Jewelry: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, etc.
- Toys: dolls, puzzles, games, costumes, musical instruments, sports equipment, etc.
Items may be dropped off at the Prallsville Mill on Sunday, March 6, from noon to 4 p.m., and from Monday through Thursday, March 7-10, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.